“好!”贺煜城拿着话筒点头。
莫宛溪跟着节奏深情的开始吟唱:
Oceans apart,day after day,远隔重洋,日复一日,
and I slowly go insane.我慢慢地变得要失常。
I hear you voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,
But it doesn't stop the pain.但这不能停止我的悲伤。
If I see you next to never,如果再也不能与你相见,
How can we say forever?又怎能说我们到永远?
看着她俏丽的脸,温柔的声音,像是在对他诉说,贺煜城眼神温柔了到极致,拿起话筒,嗓音低沉温柔:
Wherever you go,whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,
I will be right here waiting for you;我就在这里等候你。
Whatever it takes,不管怎么样,
Or how my heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,
I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你。
第112章 不能让贺七出风头(3/5)